POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MetaCreations Painter 3D : Re: MetaCreations Painter 3D Server Time
19 May 2024 18:54:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MetaCreations Painter 3D
From: Derek Zahn
Date: 29 Oct 1999 21:56:49
Message: <381a5061@news.povray.org>
Marjorie Graterol wrote in message <3819a135@news.povray.org>...

>>Please consider adding this tutorial to your site.  It shows how to use
>>Painter, Bryce and Poser together.
>http://www.metacreations.com/community/tips/thequeen/index.html

The tutorial is interesting, but it uses the paint program as a
post-processing step to color sections of the rendered image, which is kind
of frowned on here (and by me too I think).  The Painter 3d program I was
talking about is not a post-processing tool, although it is a version of
Painter and has the usual Painter tools.

derek